Conditioning Curling Custard Gel Low to Medium Porosity
Available in 8oz and 32oz
Nourishing, Moisturizing, Non-Flaking, Non-Drying Gel for Low to Medium Porosity Hair
Ideal for 2A-4C texture hair (Styling Medium Hold)
100% Organic & Vegan, No Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oils, Dyes, Drying Alcohols, Unnatural Fragrances
This amazing Conditioning Curling Custard Gel gives you a medium hold, and is perfect for humid weather, while also being light enough to avoid dryness or hardness. It is not only a great styling product that helps form, and add shine, volume, and luster to wavy and curly hair, but also conditions and protects the hair as it styles. There are no drying alcohols or unnatural fragrances, making this gentle enough for daily use, but strong enough for your wash and go, ponytails, buns, and baby hairs.
Apply to wet or damp hair. Part the hair in four sections. Apply no more than a quarter size amount to each section for long hair, a nickel size amount for shoulder length, and a dime size amount for short hair. Finger-rake through each section of the hair.
Allow to completely air dry and form a cast before touching the curls. Use fingers or a pick to separate and break the medium/light gel cast. Best used after applying Hair Dew.
- Baobab Oil: is a sun protectant and is often used to treat dandruff, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. It absorbs easily into the scalp and strands providing intensive repairing properties such as: omega fatty acids, vitamins A, D3 and E. It reverses damage and protects against harmful UV rays and encourages new cell growth.
- Gluconolactone sodium benzoate spearmint
- Babassu Oil: contains many of the same fatty acids that Coconut Oil contains without the protein-like properties. It is moisturizing, but light, soothes irritation, prevents dandruff, and treats dry, damaged and brittle hair. Babassu Oil is also great for repairing split ends and treating scalp irritation.
- Camellia Seed Oil: is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-aging and conditioning. It revives the hair, is easily absorbed and provides sheen as it coats the hair. It is also rich in fatty acids and helps seal split ends.
- Soybean Seed Oil: is full of good fatty acids, manganese, and vitamins. The lipids in the oil absorb better into your hair while promoting moisture retention, leaving your hair cuticles smooth and shiny.
- Mango Butter: intensely moisturizes, restores and promotes cell regeneration from its high levels of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis: makes a delicious natural fragrance that also stimulates hair growth.
- Mentha Piperita: natural fragrance from Essential Oils that provides a cooling sensation that is healing and calming for the scalp.
- Lavandula Angustifolia: a relaxing scent that aids in the prevention of bacteria that can cause dandruff and itchy scalp, resulting in a healthier scalp; also helps to stimulate new hair growth.
- Xanthan Gum*: natural plant based thickening agent for all types of curly hair.
- Marshmallow Root: Marshmallow Root provides an amazing slip for your hair, making it easier to detangle and manage, while also soothing inflammation and itchy scalp.
- Citric Acid: helps treat itchy scalp, and balances out pH levels, creating a protective outer layer of hair.
*NON GMO ORGANIC AND VEGAN
Not Intended for internal use. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition please consult a health professional.
It gives my hair the moisture and shine it needs all while keeping my curls intact and defined! I love pairing it with the mega mangrow moisture milk!!
I stay active at work for most of the day, the curling custard really helps styling my hair and keeping it the way I want. It doesn’t make the hair flaky and crispy like regular hair spray would. I love it!
I love the texture and the smell
This is by far the best curl custard, and I have tried many. I have fine thin hair. This product does not flake or makes your hair frizzy. It locks in moisture and it locks the curl. I highly recommend it.
So far so good.