The Condish (Protein Free Conditioner)
AfterPay and QuadPay options will be available after Checkout.
Available in 8oz, 16oz, 32oz
Restorative Hydrating Deep Protein Free Conditioner
Ideal for Low to Medium Porosity Hair
Directions: Apply to clean hair. Finger detangle or use a detangler brush. Leave on for 5-6 minutes. For a deeper condition leave on for 20 minutes and apply heat using steam, hooded dryer etc.
- Baobab Oil: is relatively low in proteins, but extremely high in amino acids, so it is perfect for all porosities, and makes for great strengthening and elasticity of the hair.
- Mango Butter: intensely moisturizes, restores and promotes cell regeneration from its high levels of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Camellia Seed Oil: is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-aging and conditioning. It revives the hair, is easily absorbed and provides sheen as it coats the hair. It is also rich in fatty acids and helps seal split ends.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary): makes a delicious natural fragrance that also stimulates hair growth.
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang): an effective natural treatment to reduce hair fall caused by stress and alopecia.
- Lavandula (Lavender): a relaxing scent that aids in the prevention of bacteria that can cause dandruff and itchy scalp, resulting in a healthier scalp; also helps to stimulate new hair growth.
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit): works wonders for the hair. It's proven to enable hair re-growth, and leave it shinier and lustrous. It also serves as a hair deodorizer, detangler and fights dandruff for stronger and healthier hair follicles.
- Japanese Citron: contains powerful antioxidants which stimulates and improves blood circulation. Its fragrance will also bring soothing vibes to your space.
- Lemon Creme: an all-natural and sweet scent with a fresh lemon zest.
- Marshmallow Root: provides an amazing slip for your hair, making it easier to detangle and manage, while also soothing inflammation and itchy scalp.
- Behentrimonium Sulfate: One of the mildest detangling ingredients around that helps provide slip in some of your favorite conditioners. It does not cause buildup, and is non-irritating to the scalp.
- Panthenol: a great source of Vitamin B5, which strengthens and builds. Our special formula of essential oils promotes growth, restores, adds shine, volume and increases overall manageability, look and feel of the hair.
- Slippery Elm: helps bring dull hair back to life. Packed with fatty acids, polyphenols and other essential nutrients, Slippery Elm makes hair smoother and shinier while removing dandruff and repairing damaged strands.
Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
No Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oils, or Dyes
Nothing else is touching my hair! This is hair gold. It smells wonderful and you can see and feel the difference immediately
The Condish is such a good product I purchased it again in the largest size possible. I started with the modest 8oz size as a test. A little goes a long way, so I got about eight uses out of the product (my hair is mid-back length). It has quality ingredients, very good slip, and hydrates my hair. The Condish ticks all the boxes for me!
This feels like I’m putting a butter in my hair and makes me feel so relaxed because of the smell. My hair stays tangled free because of this conditioner. I’ve been thinking about buying the one with protein so I can swap back and forth to make sure I’m getting the protein my hair needs. I did stop using these hair products due to irritation but I think I want to try again because it wasn’t the shampoo and conditioner it was mainly the curl custard and hair dew. But I did accidentally leave some of my products in sunlight so I wonder if that was the issue. I switched to a company called Twelve12 (I’d love if u could do a comparison video) their conditioner is similar to yours but yours is still much better. I’ve truly become attached to this hair care line and I recommend these products literally to everyone even after switching. Trust and believe I’m about to start ordering again though because even with the irritation these products work amazing for me. This conditioner detangles, moisturizes, adds shine, and even tightens my curls although I have slight chemical damage on my ends.
I am more and more convinced about natural products after the lasting impact these have had on my type 4 hair literally for everything it needs. I love these products and have zero complaints nor regrets purchasing them because of the quality and goodness.
The Condish (Protein Free)