GroWash Conditioning Co-Wash With Chebe & Muru Muru 16oz
AfterPay and QuadPay options will be available after Checkout.
Cleanse, Condition, Grow with our Conditioning Co-Wash for All Porosities
Our GroWash is a cream conditioner that lightly and gently cleanses the hair. Our wash features Chebe powder, an ancient African secret to growing hair because it increases length retention. It also improves thickness and curl definition. MuruMuru Butter improves hair elasticity, boosts hair color and locks in moisture and shine.
Kokum is a healthy butter that helps stimulate hair growth and prevents breakage without clogging pores. It also aids in controlling frizz and defining curls. Hydrolyzed Baobab Protein is relatively low in proteins, but extremely high in amino acids, so it is perfect for all porosities, and makes for great strengthening and elasticity of the hair. Black Seed Oil helps with dandruff, inflammation, and has an antihistamine, called thymoquinone. Antihistamines are often prescribed to alopecia patients to help regenerate hair loss, which is why Black Seed Oil is said to be extremely helpful with growth and thickening the hair.
Directions: Completely saturate the hair with lukewarm water. Massage shampooInto the scalp for 2-3 minutes. It can be paired with a conditioner or used alone. Rinse thoroughly.
- Spring Water: a natural way to add natural radiance and softness to your hair. Nature really doesn't disappoint.
- Garcinia Indica (Kokum Butter): helps stimulate hair growth and prevents breakage without clogging pores; aids in controlling frizz and defining curls.
- Astrocayum Murumuru (MuruMuru Butter): As a rich emollient for hair, murumuru butter is a wonderful addition to hair conditioners, shampoos and pomades to provide rich moisturization. It softens while locking in moisture, which helps keep your hair shiny and healthy; also helps restore hair and maintain elasticity, helping to boost color.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado Butter): Nurtures hair and the scalp with vitamins and minerals, helping to keep both healthier for an extended time. This nourishing feature makes oil great for treating dry, damaged and frizzy hair in hot oil treatments and for massaging the scalp
- Prunus Dulcis (Almond Oil): high in Vitamin E; helps lock in moisture and strengthens hair.
- Chamomile Extract with Green Tea: gives strength to your hair and protects it from easy damage. It contains antiseptic properties that gets rid of dirt and grease clogging hair follicles and promotes hair growth. It prevents buildup of bacteria and germs and keeps your hair clean and fresh. Blended with Green Tea's rich catechins, which helps to reduce dihydrotestosterone (DTH), it helps to fight against dryness, dandruff and hair loss.
- Croton Zambesicus (Chebe Powder): an ancient African secret to growing hair because it increases length retention. It also improves thickness and curl definition.
- Baobab Protein: is relatively low in proteins, but extremely high in amino acids, so it is perfect for all porosities, and makes for great strengthening and elasticity of the hair.
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate*: an emollient between oil and water that is used to condition hair. It's made from coconut acid and polyethylene glycol that is gentle and mild for all hair types.
- Nigella Sativa (Black Seed Oil): a powerful and potent oil native to southwest Asia, known for its abilities to promote a healthy scalp with its anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-viral properties. It is known to help eczema and psoriasis, reduce hair loss by 76%, and reduce dandruff.
- Decyl Glucoside: a safe alternative to sulfates and is non-drying and gentle. It is known to be plant-derived, biodegradable, and helps stabilize products to distribute evenly throughout hair.
- Sodium Lauryl Lactylate: is a unique, all natural emulsifier for natural products. It's proven to promote healthy scalps and hair follicles.
- Caprylic Capric Triglycerides: creates a barrier on the hair's surface, decreasing the amount of moisture lost. It not only prevents dryness of the hair and skin, but it also acts as a hair conditioning agent.
- Gluconolactone (Naturally Occurring PHA): acts as a natural preservative and helps to emulsify products.
- Sodium Benzoate*: excellent alternative to parabens as a preservative. It helps keep our products fresh and its antifungal agents prevent bacteria and fungus build-up.
- Marshmallow Root: provides an amazing slip for your hair, making it easier to detangle and manage, while also soothing inflammation and itchy scalp.
- Xanthan Gum (Plant Based Thickening Agent): natural plant based thickening agent for all types of curly hair.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): a great source of Vitamin B5, which strengthens and builds. Our special formula of essential oils promotes growth, restores, adds shine, volume and increases overall manageability, look and feel of the hair.
- Fragrance Oil (Essential Oil Blend): Our unique formula of essential oils promotes growth, restores, adds shine, volume, fights dandruff and increases overall manageability, look and feel of the hair.
- Slippery Elm: helps bring dull hair back to life. Packed with fatty acids, polyphenols and other essential nutrients, Slippery Elm makes hair smoother and shinier while removing dandruff and repairing damaged strands.
No Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oils, Dyes, Drying Alcohols, Unnatural Fragrances
I’m in love with this products
When I was a kid my hair did not grow past my shoulders. I can across this non chemical hair care line and my hair almost touches my butt. This gave my the hope my hair will be full and long. Bless your heart.
GroWash Conditioning Co-Wash With Chebe & Muru Muru 16oz
This is just what I was looking for in a “shampoo”….something I could use in between washes that would not dry me out. My husband and I are in our 60’s and struggle to keep our scalps hydrated without our hair looking awful. This gently cleanses without drying for those in betweens! Will order more!
I’ve been trying to contact customer service for over a month now no one gets back to me. The product order does not work at all after taking the porosity test. Its product is horrible. I’ve been trying to get a refund or exchange and the company does not return emails and there’s no contact phone number or anything. This is horrible.